Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunsets in Smokey Mountain National Park









One of the things that I love about my job is that I get to spend much of my time in the outdoors. I never cease to be amazed by the sights and the sounds of nature, and I love the magic of her surprises. Sunsets are a case in point. You really never know how they are going to turn out, unless you are willing to stay the course and let them play themselves out completely. Just when you think it is over, more often than not, something magical will happen before your eyes. The magic moment when light and color come together to paint a picture for us. Sometimes we are lucky enough to have a camera in hand to record that special moment in time. How blessed we all are to witness nature's last show of the evening.






1 comment: